Syrup

Rukawa entered the bedroom from the adjoining bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist and glistening droplets of moisture on his bare skin. He dried his hair with another towel as he watched his koibito from the corner of his eye.

"What's that, Hana?"

Hanamichi was holding a rather large package which he was studying excitedly. He looked up when Rukawa spoke before replying, "I don't know yet. It says here on the tag that it's from G-chan." He handed the package over for the brunette to examine.

To Hana and Kaede,

Hey guys! Here's a little something I picked up from the Philippines. Enjoy!

Miss ya,

G-chan

Rukawa abandoned the towel and sat down on the bed, his eyebrow cocked at the strange present. He looked at Hanamichi as the latter sat down behind him and cuddled him.

"Here, Hana. You open it." He was curious as to what the package contained but he didn't feel any of the excitement his koibito seemed to be bubbling with.

Hanamichi looked like a child opening presents on Christmas morning. He ripped the plain wrapper away to reveal...a bottle of strawberry syrup.

Hanamichi blinked at the bottle. Then a slow smile spread across his face. "This is great!!" It just so happened that Hanamichi LOVES anything strawberry. He turned excitedly to his lover, only to find the brunette calmly toweling his hair.

"Ne, Ru. Don't you like strawberry syrup?"

"No." Rukawa walks over to the closet and looks for something to wear. However, he was interrupted when something cold dripped unto his back. "Ack!" He gave a yelp of surprise.

"Hana!! What is that?"

Hanamichi merely grinned naughtily at him. "I'm gonna teach you how to appreciate strawberry syrup, Kaede. Now, shut up."

Let's just say that the bottle of strawberry syrup didn't last long.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Owari~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Syrup © 2002 Glacier

SDFA © 2002 fgg



<< top >>